Welcome to Spelunky Wiki
Spelunky is a freeware independent game made entirely in Game Maker by Derek Yu that plays like a combination of Nethack and La Mulana. The latest version can always be found here, and a discussion topic for reporting bugs and feedback can be found here or here.
Contents (view all pages)
Don't get the appeal of Spelunky? Try reading How To Die: A Breezy Beginner's Guide to Spelunky, a work in progress. (Note that there are some minor spoilers!)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured article: Crystal Skull
Ace Attorney • Age of Conan • AdventureQuest • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Bloody Roar • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch