Welcome to Spelunky Wiki
Spelunky is a freeware independent game made entirely in Game Maker by Derek Yu that plays like a combination of Nethack and La Mulana. The latest version can always be found here, and a discussion topic for reporting bugs and feedback can be found here or here.
Contents (view all pages)
Don't get the appeal of Spelunky? Try reading How To Die: A Breezy Beginner's Guide to Spelunky, a work in progress. (Note that there are some minor spoilers!)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured article: Crystal Skull
|Footer retired - see http://gameshub.wikia.com/wiki/User:Raylan13/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|