Welcome to Spelunky Wiki
Spelunky is a freeware independent game made entirely in Game Maker by Derek Yu that plays like a combination of Nethack and La Mulana. The latest version can always be found here, and a discussion topic for reporting bugs and feedback can be found here or here.
This wiki is for the PC version of Spelunky Only.
If you are looking for information on the XBLA version of Spelunky, try here.
Contents (view all pages)
Don't get the appeal of Spelunky? Try reading How To Die: A Breezy Beginner's Guide to Spelunky, a work in progress. (Note that there are some minor spoilers!)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi..
Featured article: Crystal Skull
We apologize, database maintenance in progress. Editing is locked while we update our system.