Treasure is a general term for the collection of items that increase your Money score when picked up.
There are many kinds of treasure that can be found lying around on the ground, buried inside rock, dropped by certain enemies upon defeat, or - on the rare occasion of a Golden Scarab - flying around in Dark Levels.
Treasure is collected simply by touching it. It does not have to be picked up deliberately like other items.
As a basic rule, the value of each item increases by 25% of its original value in each area, with the exception of special items such as the Golden Idol.
Note that multiple items can overlap each other, appear as one, but yield much more.
Types of TreasureEdit
|Area 1||Area 2||Area 3||Area 4|
|Stack of Gold Bars||$1000||$1250||$1500||$1750|
|Small Gold Nugget||$100||$125||$150||$175|
|Large Gold Nugget||$500||$625||$750||$875|
- Gold Nuggets can be found in pots or in ground tiles with gold in it. They can appear 1 to 3 at a time.
- Gold Bars and stacks of 3 Gold Bars can be found lying on the ground.
- Small Emeralds, Sapphires and Rubies can only be found in chests.
- Large Emeralds, Sapphires and Rubies can be found lying on the ground, hidden rock tiles, chests or occasionally found in Pots.
- Diamonds can only be found in the following situations:
- ↑ Scarabs do not normally generate in the Ice Caves as there are no dark levels. They can only appear if spawned in debug mode or by using mods.