Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See: Level Editor on creating and editing levels.
Download the levels you want and move them to the Levels folder in the Spelunky directory.
When you start up Spelunky, press F3 while in the main menu, select a level, and enjoy!
(Level files have a .lvl extension. If a level was posted in code form, copy-paste it onto a text file (eg. in Notepad) and save with a .lvl extension)
There have been two major attempts at overhauling and upgrading the original Spelunky's built in editor, Spelunky Level Editor Plus, and the Tastes Like Spelunky Editor. While levels made with either of them are for the most part compatible with each other, they are not compatible with the original Spelunky. Levels that require either of them will be marked as such. Yet Another Spelunky Mod may or may not work with certain user-made levels.
List of User-Made LevelsEdit
- Frogland by Nitro Crate
- Forgotten Mine by Reath
- Temple of No Return by Xion
- Somewhere by Kao
- Spider Temple by TurboBurrito
- Life Shrine by Omnilith
- Waterby Jetsetlemming
- A set of temple levels by PureQuestion
- snakenest by FiaStarta
- Shoot the monkey by FiaStarta
- Harem by FiaStarta
- Hell by Xion
- Lava Temple(4 levels) by your name here
- MT1 by Mudkip
- Companion Cube by NMcCoy
- Telepack, Glitchy puzzle, Ledge grab test by Hiking Viking
- Battlefrank's challenge (13 levels) by Battlefrank
- Great Old Ones (8 levels) by Nyogtha
- Fight by halibabica
- Use You Head by Jbcdu87
- Eric's Adventutre by q0099
- Snake Pit Series (4 levels) by Cogknack
- Omnomnom by halibabica
- Aquarium by halibabica
- Power Up by halibabica
- Fight 2.0 by halibabica
- Caves of Terrible Design by Aeryl
- Watery Grave by halibabica
- Yetris by halibabica
- Dead Man Walkin by halibabica
- Kali Dearest by halibabica (requires Spelunky Editor Plus)
- Power Up 2.0 by halibabica (requires Spelunky Editor Plus)
- Punishment by halibabica (four levels) (requires Spelunky Editor Plus)
- Junglventure by halibabica (four levels) (requires Spelunky Editor Plus)
- Teleportal by halibabica (requires Portal Spelunky)
- All levels are listed from newest to oldest; the most recent being located at the top.
"Enhanced" user mapsEdit
These are user-made maps that include extra bits of code that tweak various settings at the beginning, however, they're unable to make any code modifications after the level is initially set up.